With cooler days ahead, why not take some time now to winterize your home with some quick and easy energy efficient projects you can complete in under an hour.
Here are ten ways you can save energy and money around in your home.
- Replace Your Showerhead
- Add Aerators to Your Faucets
- Install a Water-Efficient Toilet
- Switch to CFLs
- Install a Programmable Thermostat
- Build or Install an Insulated Attic Hatch
- Stop Chimney Drafts
- Drain Sediment From Your Water Heater
- Replace Your Washing Machine Hoses
- Add Insulating Window Treatments
Each one of these little projects can range in price from $10 to no more than $250 but will save you so much more on your energy bill by the end of the year.